San Alberto Magno School is located in Alenda Golf urbanization, in Monforte del Cid (Alicante).
The school has a surface of approximately 30.000 square meters.
It is located in the middle of a natural space, next to a golf course, free of pollution, agglomerations and noise, but with the advantage of its proximity, accessibility and access from the main population centers.
Our sports facilities are composed by:
• 1 Sports Pavilion
• 1 indoor heated swimming pool with 4 lanes
• 2 football pitches with artificial grass
• 2 multisport courts
• 1 clay volleyball court
• Classrooms with digital whiteboards and multimedia systems
• 2 fully equipped computer rooms
• 2 additional classrooms for projection and conferences
• 2 Laboratories
• 1 Multimedia classroom for fine arts
• 1 Performing arts classroom
• 1 Technology classroom, fully equipped
• 1 Multimedia library
• 1 Chess room
• 1 Creative classroom
• 1 Music room
We do not want to forget the facilities for the knowledge of the environment and respect for nature:
At primary and secondary education students plant and harvest their own plants.
San Alberto Magno School is an ideal place for our students to learn and be trained in an environment located in the middle of nature.